1 Week in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Direct Return Flights from Belfast
Hotel Enotel Golf Santo da Serra
Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with this relaxing retreat to Madeira!
Nestled amidst the lush, verdant hills, you’ll be able to really switch off and unwind as you explore everything this breathtaking island has to offer! Over on Expedia I spotted some fantastic offers to this Portuguese island from January until March, making it a great way to wave goodbye to winter and start looking forward to the warmer seasons. This island enjoys wonderfully mild climates all year round, making it the perfect place for an end-of-winter getaway!
I’ve put in flights from Belfast for these packages – there are actually direct flights between Belfast and Funchal, so it saves all the hassle of having to go with a stopover if you’re flying from Dublin or other Irish airports (and it’s actually way way cheaper as well!). You’re in a tranquil location at the Enotel Golf Santo da Serra, situated in the small village of Santo Antonio da Serra Machico up in the mountains. On-site you’ll find a lovely indoor pool as well as a gorgeous dining terrace where you can enjoy your complimentary breakfasts. Nearby you’ll find traditional restaurants in the village, but you can always head to the island capital of Funchal for some more action – it’s only half an hour away by car!
I’ve put together the cheapest dates for you below! :)
Example departure dates:
- Madeira Retreat: 1 Week in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Direct Return Flights from Belfast from just €240
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Belfast
- Destination airport: Funchal
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Enotel Golf – Santo da Serra
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santo Antonio da Serra Machico, Madeira, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €240 per person based on two adults sharing