Dubrovnik might hog most of the limelight, but in actual fact there are so many fantastic coastal towns and resorts in Croatia. Zadar is certianly one of them – its beautiful old town, pine-fringed beaches and lush sunsets are bound to get those sparks flying!
Luxury Zadar Spring Holiday
I’ve spotted a truly fantastic deal over at Expedia. Enjoy a week in one of the region’s top 5* hotels – all without breaking the bank! Over at Tripadvisor the hotel is ranked as #2 of the best hotels in Zadar and also won a 2017 Traveller’s Choice Award, so you know that this place is serious business! ;)
Your return flights will see you travelling to Zadar airport, which is just a short hop in the taxi from your resort, the 5* Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera. As soon as you arrive you’ll notice the tranquil atmosphere and heavenly amenities on offer such as an infinity pool, spacious sun terraces and a truly incredible on-site spa. Help yourself to a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning as you enjoy those romantic sea views.
The location is quite quiet, but the centre of Petrcane village can be easily reached by foot. Zadar itself is a short drive onwards – there you’ll find wonderful restaurants serving fresh seafood and local Croatian wines, quirky art installations such as the Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun and a typically Croatian old town that’s bursting with character! Why not hop onto the ferry to one of the nearby islands as well?
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken the deal. :)
- Luxury Zadar Spring Holiday: 1 Week in Top 5* Coastal Resort incl. Breakfast Buffet & Return Flights only €497pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 23/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + 2017 Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: Petrcane, Croatia
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €497 per person based on two adults sharing
- Excludes additional fees: city tax (€1.06 per person per night)