Luxury Zadar Break
4 Nights in Modern 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights
Dubrovnik might hog the limelight, but the delightful city of Zadar has some fantastic experiences to discover too!
Example departure dates:
Using Expedia I’ve managed to put together some fantastic deals for a luxury mini-break to Zadar this autumn. With its old town situated on a peninsula, there are plenty of opportunities for idyllic strolls through its pretty streets and there are some incredible sunsets to watch from the sea front. The Sea Organ, the city’s most famous attraction, is also a must – plus you’re just an hour and a half drive away from the breathtaking Plitvice Lakes!
All deals include return flights as well as 4 nights at the superb Mirabilis Residence, situated just a short distance from the city centre. Rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated, and you’ll even have your own balcony and a private pool on-site. Breakfast is included each morning, meaning you’ll be able to get each day off to the perfect start.
To book your Zadar holiday, simply click the links above to be taken to the package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Luxury Zadar Break: 4 Nights in Modern 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €202
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mirabilis Residence
- Score: 4.8/5 on Expedia
- Location: Zadar, Croatia
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfer not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €202 per person based on two adults sharing