Poland’s 4th largest city has a whole wealth of gorgeous architecture and cultural gems to get stuck into. And enjoying a bit of VIP treatment along the way? Sounds like the recipe for a great little trip! Treat yourselves to this Wroclaw break and look forward to an amazing time!
Luxury Wroclaw Break
After looking around on Hotels.com and my Flight Finder I’ve managed to find a cheap 5* city break deal to Poland’s 4th largest city, Wroclaw. You’ve got return flights from Dublin, and 3 nights at the amazing Platinum Palace Hotel. It’s situated in a gorgeous mansion building that’s just outside the city centre, but you’ve got tram links that stop just outside the hotel so getting around with be a piece of cake.
The hotel itself features a posh restaurant and a stylish spa area where you could even treat yourselves to that pamper sesh that you’ve secretly been fancying for ages. Hey – it’s OK to treat yo’self every now and then!
Wroclaw has a gorgeous historic city centre that features a large central square called Rynek – locals love meeting here or chilling out at the cafés and bars close by, making the atmosphere busy and vibrant. The city’s university features a gorgeous building which overlooks the river front, and the islands dotted about in the river, the pretty architecture and leafy parks makes it a great little place to wander around and really take it all in. My tip – definitely head up to the top of St. Elizabeth Church for a bird’s eye view of the Old Town, it’s stunning!
To book this luxury break, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights!
- Luxury Wroclaw Break: 3 Nights in 5* Hotel with Spa incl. Return Flights only €200pp
- Travel period: 16/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Platinum Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: 4km to centre (tram links just outside hotel)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €200 per person based on two adults sharing