I found you this Luxury Weekend Stockholm Break in October 2017! Stockholm, Sweden’s capital, is a truly unique city set across 14 islands, connected by no less than 57 bridges! The city is inherently stylish, there’s no shortage of elegant restaurants, boutique shops and fancy bars. There’s impressive museums too, such as the ABBA Museum and the Moderna Museet of modern art. The old town area, named Gamala Stan, is most definitely worth exploring, with pretty palaces and cobblestone streets, it’s like something out of a fairytale.
Luxury Weekend Stockholm Break
The Elite Hotel Marina Tower has an 86/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is located in the Danviken area of Stockholm, and you can easily access the city centre via the nearby ferry jetty at Saltsjöqvarn via the line 80. The hotel has a bar and restaurant as well as Sturebadet Spa, with a sauna and Turkish baths. This deal is based on a stay in a superior double or twin room. with access to the breakfast buffet each morning.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing trip!
- Luxury Weekend Stockholm Break: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €285pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 6 – 9 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Elite Hotel Marina Tower
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago out of 3117 reviews
- Location: Danviken, Stockholm
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €285 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly