I found you this Luxury Warsaw Break in October 2017! This Polish city has an incredible mix of architecture to admire, with everything from Gothic to modern glass developments. The city was hit hard during WW2, but today it is thriving. Be sure to visit the Old Town Square whilst your there, it’s the centre of the city and a great place to spot some historic buildings.The Royal Castle is arguably the city’s main attration, filled with period furniture and words of art. There’s another palace, Wilanow, as well as several quality to museums to visit too. These include the Warsaw Rising Museum, the Museum of the History of Polish Jews, and the Neon Museum.
Luxury Warsaw Break
The 5* Hotel Bellotto has an 83/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel is located in the 16th century Bishop’s Palace, very near to Warsaw’s old town. On site there is a restaurant, bar, sap facilities and casino. All rooms are classically furnished and feature flat screen TVs and coffee machines. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Superior Double Room.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing time!
- Luxury Warsaw Break: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights for only €230pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 2 – 4 October 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Hotel Bellotto
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago out of 23 reviews
- Location: central
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €230 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly