Vienna’s already a gorgeous city, but when you pair that up with a luxurious hotel you’ll have one of the classiest city breaks around!
Luxury Vienna Getaway
I spotted this gorgeous hotel over on Trivago that I knew I just had to pair up with some cheap Skyscanner flights! That means that you’ll have direct flights with Aer Lingus to Vienna as well as 3 nights over at the 25hours at Museumsquartier hotel.
This stunning 4* number is located close to the Museum Quarter, so you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from most of the sights in this beautiful city. The inside features boutique, eye-popping designs, but what really caught my eye is the stunning roof terrace, complete with a bar! The Dachboden as it’s called is famous with locals thanks to its amazing views of the skyline, so you can enjoy some wicked sunsets and see the city come to life before your very eyes.
The city itself will put your under its charm in no time too thanks to its beautiful palaces, museums and stately buildings, so there’s more than enough to keep you busy. For that authentic Viennese experience, sit down in a posh café and enjoy some Sachertorte cake with a cup of Melange coffee!
So, what do you think? To book your posh Vienna getaway simply click the links below to book your flights and hotel. :)
- Luxury Vienna Getaway: 3 Nights in Stunning 4* Design Hotel with Rooftop Bar incl. Aer Lingus Flights only €279
- Travel period: 14/01/2018 – 17/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vienna
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: 25hours at Museumsquartier
- Rating: 8.5/10 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €279 per person based on two adults sharing