Barcelona might hog all the limelight when it comes to Spanish city breaks, but just wait till you see this luxury Valencia break I’ve spotted!
Luxury Valencia Break
As well as a stunning Old Town and some of the best tapas and paella around, Valencia also has super-modern architecture and spacious city beaches for you to relax on – the perfect combination for a short break away! I’ve spotted this stylish 4* deal over on Expedia that’s worked out to a pretty fantastic price in my opinion!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights in the stylish Barceló Valencia. It’s located just a stone’s throw away from the super modern museums of the City of Arts and Sciences, and it’s just a short bike ride away from both the beach and the Old Town. There’s even a stylish spa and rooftop terrace where you can enjoy great views of the city below!
I definitely recommend hiring a bike since it’s a great way of getting around the city. The Old Town features amazing architecture and all sorts of squares. Be sure to check out the Cathedral and explore the Marcat Central where you’ll find fresh food and local specialities for very good prices! Plus if you need a break from all the exploring then be sure to head to the amazing city beach and take a stroll along the peaceful Jardin del Turia park, set in the old riverbed.
There’s a great mix of things to do so if you haven’t been to Valencia before then you’re missing out! Just click the link below to have a look at the deal. :)
- Luxury Valencia Break: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel with Rooftop Terrace incl. Flights only €177
- Travel period: 26/03/2017 – 29/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barceló Valencia
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing