I absolutely adore Valencia! And with this wicked deal I’ve managed to put together you’ll be right in the heart of all the action with the beautiful cathedral literally at your doorstep. Doesn’t get much better than that!
Luxury Valencia Break
Valencia is probably my favourite city in Spain, because it offers the perfect balance between city exploration and relaxing on the beach. With this city break I put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you’ll be booking the hotel and flights separately.
You’ll be flying from Dublin and staying at the lush Cathedral Suites Hotel. You’re right in the heart of the Old Town. The Plaça de la Reina and stunning cathedral are pretty much right on your doorstep. All around you’ll be surrounded by winding streets and beautiful architecture and it’s an absolute delight to explore. I definitely recommend heading to Café Almudin for the best tapas in town, and head up Carrer dels Cavellers to Plaça del Tossal or Plaça del Negret which are both lovely places to have a little drink.
When you add to that sprawling city beaches, bustling markets and acres of awesome parkland and wacky architecture at the City of Arts and Sciences, you’ve got a fantastic city break on your hands! To book, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Valencia Break: 3 Nights in Stunning Design Hotel Next to Cathedral incl. Flights only €182
- Travel period: 26/11/2017 – 29/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cathedral Suites Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Super central (Cuitat Vella)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €182 per person based on two adults sharing