With amazing food, wines and beautiful towns, Alsace is an amazing region of France that you really should explore!
Luxury Strasbourg City Break
The half-timbered houses, pretty canals and cosy atmosphere make Strasbourg a fantastic place to visit if you’re looking for a short break that doesn’t skimp on the charm factor. I’ve managed to put together a nifty little deal here using Hotels.com and Skyscanner!
You’ve got return flights to Basel, which has great public transport connections with Strasbourg – the trains especially are a fantastic way of getting there and it doesn’t take that long at all really! On top of that you’ve got your 4-night stay at the Aparthotel Adagio Strasbourg Place Kleber. This wicked 4* is right in the heart of the city just a stone’s throw away from the main square and the stunning cathedral. The modern hotel combines the comforts of having your own mini-apartment with all the amenities you’d expect from a 4* hotel!
Why not cruise along the Ill canal, or check out the stunning Palais de Rohan? In fact you could even experience even more of Alsace while you’re there – wine lovers should definitely research the Route des Vins, and culture lovers should head to nearby Colmar, another beautiful Alsatian town.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit, then you can amend them over at the providers’ websites, though prices are subject to change. :)
- Luxury Strasbourg City Break: 4 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights only €183
- Travel period: 19/02/2018 – 23/02/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Basel
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aparthotel Adagio Strasbourg Place Kleber
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €183 per person based on two adults sharing