There’s honestly no denying how cool this city is – you’ll definitely see what I mean with this stunning Stockholm city break I’ve put together today!
Luxury Stockholm City Break
I was looking around on Expedia and managed to spot this classy 4* city break to Sweden’s capital that I thought was going for a pretty unbeatable price, especially when the hotel is this nice! It comes with your direct return flights from Dublin, and since you’re close to the airport and subway connections, getting around will be a piece of cake.
The Story Hotel Signalfabriken is an absolutely stunning 4* hotel located in Sundbyberg (just a 10 minute subway ride to the centre!). As well as featuring incredibly stylish design, there’s also a fantastic bar and restaurant which I definitely recommend checking out. You’ll even have free breakfast provided in the morning as well.
Since Stockholm spans more than 14 islands, you’ll find that each neighbourhood has its own atmosphere and character. Whether it’s exploring the winding streets of medieval Gamla Stan or soaking up the chic vibes of Södermalm, you’ll fall in love in no time. There’s also plenty of green spaces too, such as the beautiful island of Djurgården. Why not go for a cute little boat tour, or enjoy some traditional fika (coffee and cake) at cafés such as Gildas Rum or Under Kastanjen?
To book your city break, simply click the link below to book. :)
- Luxury Stockholm City Break: 3 Nights in Stunning 4* Design Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €197
- Travel period: 20/10/2017 – 23/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda
- Airline: SAS
- Hotel: Story Hotel Signalfabriken
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm (approx. 5 subway stops from centre)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €197 per person based on two adults sharing