Easily one of the plushest, most up-scale hostels you will ever encounter in your life. Live the VIP lifestyle without having to break the bank!
Luxury Solo City Break to Vienna
Vienna is a classy city. Filled with wonderful examples of architecture and a world-class selection of museums and historical landmarks, the Austrian capital has a stately charm about it that will have you falling in love with it in no time. So when a city is this classy, it only seems fitting to find somewhere that’s suitably plush!
Well, if you’re looking for a bit of that VIP lifestyle without having to break the bank, then this interesting Airbnb listing will fit the bill! The listing is for a 6-bed dorm room in the 5* Grand Ferdinand Hotel. But let me tell you – it’s the plushest dorm room I’ve ever seen! Glass chandeliers, striking wood panelling, crisp white linens… This is truly as luxurious as a dorm can be! But that’s not all of course. Since you’re a guest of the hotel, you’ll have access to the breathtaking Grand Etage. This is essentially a rooftop club exclusive to guests that features a rooftop pool, a bar, restaurant and beautiful views to boot.
This is certainly a unique way to experience a city as a single traveller – you can check out the listing on Airbnb here. I paired it up with some Flight Finder flights to Bratislava. The reason for this being that the flights tend to be a lot cheaper, but also it’s super easy and super cheap to transfer from the airport to Vienna. There are coaches that take roughly an hour that will only set you back a few Euros!
- Luxury Solo City Break to Vienna: 3 Nights in a 5* Hostel with Rooftop Pool & Lounge incl. Return Flights only €186
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Ferdinand Vienna
- 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €186 (including city tax payable at the hotel (approx. €4))