I found you this Luxury Santorini Trip in October 2017! Who doesn’t want to visit Santorini? These gorgeous Aegean islands charm everyone with their breathtaking cliffs with soothing blue and white buildings perched atop them. You’ll be staying on the main island of Fira, the town is bustling and lively, packed with stunning hotels and restaurants. There are a couple of museums to visit, including the Museum of Prehistoric Thera, the Archaeological Musuem, and the Santozeum, which contains wall paintings of Thera. If museums aren’t your thing, you can just relax by the pool and explore the town at a leisurely pace, you can even get a donkey ride through the streets!
Luxury Santorini Trip
The 5* Astro Palace Hotel has an 86/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! This gorgeous resort has refreshing indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness centre, a spa and a hotel bar and restaurant on site. There is a further selection of restaurants in the vicinity, and a buffet style breakfast is served everyday at the hotel. All rooms are soundproofed with mini bars and free Wi-Fi access. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a superior room.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Luxury Santorini Trip: 6 Nights in Excellent 5* Resort incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €638pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 11 – 18 October 2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Santorini
- Airline: Aegean
- Hotel: 5* Astro Palace
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago out of 695 reviews
- Location: Fira, Santorini
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €638 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly