The beauty of the Eternal City is…well, eternal! Timeless. And this city is the perfect place to treat yourselves to a bit of luxury and enjoy some VIP treatment. Today’s Rome city break promises plenty of that, I promise you now!
Luxury Rome City Break
When I was looking around on Expedia I managed to spot this amazing city break to Rome next January. Not only is it going for a fantastic price, but you’re definitely getting bang for your buck too – just have a look at this hotel! ;)
Well, for starters your return flights from Dublin are included, as well as 3 nights at the superb H10 Roma Citta Hotel, located in the south west of the city. The lavish interiors and classy atmosphere is just the start – there’s a chillout lounge on a lovely rooftop terrace with views across the city, and there’s a spa where you can book yourselves a massage (or two!).
Rome itself has an unbelievable amount of things to see and do. Whether it’s retracing the steps of the Romans at the Colosseum and Forum or marvelling at architectural feats such as the Pantheon or San Carlo, you’ll be surprised by how much you can experience without having to pay a penny. And if you ever get tired from all the sightseeing then you can always just sit down in a traditional trattoria and enjoy some of the finest food you’ll probably ever have on a city break!
To book your Roman adventure, simply click the link below. :)
- Luxury Rome City Break: 3 Nights in Stunning 4* Hotel with Rooftop Terrace & Spa incl. Flights only €234
- Travel period: 18/10/2017 – 21/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: H10 Roma Citta
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Marconi, Rome (approx. 3km to centre)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €234 per person based on two adults sharing