A Riga holiday is always a good idea! Not only is this city absolutely gorgeous, but you’ll be able to get a lot for your money there!
Luxury Riga Holiday
Take this wicked Expedia deal that I’ve put together for example. For a very reasonable price you’ll be able to enjoy 3 nights right in the heart of the city in a gorgeous 4* spa hotel – not bad!
The return flights depart from Dublin, and it’ll be just a short onward journey to the Wellton Centrum & Spa Hotel. This modern hotel is situated in a gorgeous historic building in the Old Town, so you’ll have all the major sights at your doorstep. You can help yourselves to the complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, and there are great spa facilities on site too in case your feet start aching from all the sightseeing. Whether it’s chilling in the sauna or spoiling yourself with a massage, there’s plenty of relaxation to be had!
Riga is also a gorgeous city in itself too. Its compact size means that things will never feel too hectic, and there are plenty of beautiful buildings that make this place feel absolutely magical. Be sure to check out the famous House of the Blackheads, or enjoy a sweeping panorama of the city from the top of St. Peter’s Church.
If you’ve never been to Riga before then I really recommend putting this place on your bucketlist! Simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately to complete this wicked deal. :)
- Luxury Riga Holiday: 3 Nights in 4* Spa Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €143
- Travel period: 13/03/2017 – 16/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Riga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wellton Centrum & Spa Hotel
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €143 per person based on two adults sharing