The city of Prague in the Czech Republic is one of the most beautiful in the world, and with this deal you’ll even be able to experience incredibly luxury whilst you’re there! ;)
Luxury Prague City Break
You’ll be jetting off to the City of a Hundred Spires this November and experiencing some serious 5* luxury with this amazing Click&go deal I spotted. Not only do you have 3 nights here, but you’ll also have your return flights from Dublin and breakfast each morning included as well!
The Grandior Hotel Prague couldn’t be in a better location – the winding streets and beautiful squares of the old town are just a short walk away. Rooms are incredibly spacious and modern, which makes it the perfect place to put your feet up after a long day of sightseeing (and trust me, there’s tons of it to do in Prague). Just take a look at the pics!
Whether it’s culture or nightlife you’re looking for, you’ll be in the right place in Prague. With the beautiful castle, churches and bridges the old town really will make you feel like you’ve taken a step back in time. But of course Prague isn’t just famous for its beauty – beer’s a pretty big thing here too! There are dozens of beer tours and brewery trips you can make here, and clubs cater for all different kinds of crowds so you’ll be bound to find something to your liking.
There’s a good reason why Prague is probably one of the premier city break destinations in the whole of Europe – you just have to experience it at least once!
- Luxury Prague City Break: 3 Nights in Central 5* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €301
- Travel period: 26/11/2017 – 29/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Grandior Hotel Prague
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €301 per person based on two adults sharing