Jaw-droppingly beautiful architecture and plenty of lavish luxury – it’s this perfect combination that makes any luxury Prague city break an unforgettable experience!
Luxury Prague City Break
I was snooping around on Expedia for good deals to Prague and managed to spot this gorgeous 5* holiday! You’ve got your return flights from Dublin and your accommodation all sorted out for you, so you’re pretty much all set!
During your time there you’ll be staying at the lush Three Storks Hotel. You’re staying directly in the Mala Strana district, which features narrow streets and beautiful architecture that looks like something out of a fairy tale. The castle is on the top of the hill that you’re next to – that’s how close you are too the centre!
The hotel isn’t the only place with an amazing atmosphere. On the other side of the river the Old Town is teeming with sights such as the Astronomical Clock, Charles’ Bridge and the wonderful castle. Why not add a touch of class by seeing a concert at the stunning Municipal House, or soak up the stunning views of the city from the leafy Letna Park.
You’ll fall for this city in no time at all! To book your city break, simply click the link below. :)
- Luxury Prague City Break: 3 Nights in Superb 5* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €238
- Travel period: 12/11/2017 – 15/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Three Storks Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Travellers’ Choice 2017
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €238 per person based on two adults sharing