This country really is blessed with some amazing coastlines! Kick back and relax amidst some serious VIP treatment with this luxury Portugal getaway I’ve spotted!
Luxury Portugal Getaway
For 7 nights you’ll be able to enjoy the high life in the beautiful Lisbon coast region, just a short drive away from the city! I’ve put this deal together using Expedia, meaning that you have your flights and accommodation taken care of.
Your Aer Lingus flights depart from Dublin and land at Lisbon, and you’ll be staying at the Sheraton Cascais Resort. Located at the southern end of the Sintra-Cascais National Park, you’ll be staying amidst lush, green surroundings on the outskirts of the resort town. With a beautiful pool, a spa and a superb restaurant and bar on site, you’ll be taken good care of.
Cascais itself is a lovely seaside town that’s bursting with Portuguese flair. Old terracotta-roofed houses and cobbled streets really do make this place picture perfect. There’s also stunning coastline that varies from rugged cliffs to soft, sandy beaches. Add to that some great tapas and seafood and you’ve got a winning combination on your hands. It’s with good reason that Cascais is THE summer retreat for the people of Lisbon!
Holidays in Portugal are all about relaxation – the laid-back life and welcoming people will make it perfect! To book, simply click the link below to book this holiday package.
- Luxury Portugal Getaway: 7 Nights in Stunning 5* Resort incl. Flights only €499
- Travel period: 17/09/2017 – 24/09/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Sheraton Cascais Resort
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Cascais, Portugal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €499 per person based on two adults sharing