Desperate for a getaway? Then I’m sure this luxury Portugal getaway will suit you down to the ground!
Luxury Portugal Getaway
Along the Lisbon Coast are lots of peaceful resort towns that are perfect for a relaxing short getaway where you can enjoy fine dining, explore lovely historic neighbourhoods and soak up a bit of sun while you’re doing it! I’ve spotted this awesome deal on Hotels.com and Skyscanner that promises plenty of luxury for an awesome price!
The deal comes with your flights and accommodation included – you’ll be flying from Dublin to Lisbon and there are plenty of trains to get you to Estoril. I’ve picked modern 4* accommodation that will guarantee you a super relaxing time. The Somewhere Estoril Guesthouse is a large, super-modern property in a pretty, quiet neighbourhood just a stone’s throw away from the beach.
In the landscaped gardens there’s a luxurious pool and plush sun loungers for you to chill out on, meaning that it’ll definitely feel like you own little pad to chill out at. Free breakfast is included each morning too, making your stay nothing short of perfect! Meanwhile, Estoril and the neighbouring town of Cascais have plenty to keep you busy – fantastic restaurants, beautiful beaches and picturesque castles and forts overlooking the sea to name just a few. Soak up that laid-back atmosphere and take it in at your own pace – and if you want a taste of big city life then you can easily do Lisbon as a daytrip too. :)
- Luxury Portugal Getaway: 3 Nights in Modern 4* Guesthouse incl. Breakfast & Flights only €183
- Travel period: 11/03/2018 – 14/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Somewhere Estoril Guesthouse
- Rating: 4.7/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Estoril, Lisbon Coast
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €183 per person based on two adults sharing