If you want to ever get a new year of to the perfect start, then this is it. 13 nights to relax on some of Asia’s most stunning beaches, explore ancient temples and experience the warmth and hospitality of the locals… This luxury Phuket peak season holiday is perfect for any globetrotters who want to put their feet up for a little while – in style!
Luxury Phuket Peak Season Holiday
I spotted this fantastic package going on Expedia at the moment where you’ll be spending 13 nights in the superb Sawasdee Village resort. Everything reflects traditional Thai design, from the wood interiors and intricate architecture to the leafy, lush gardens. It’ll be your own personal slice of paradise.
You’ve got return flights from Dublin to Phuket included as well as breakfast each morning, so you’ll be getting each day off to the perfect start. Treat yourself to an indulgent Thai massage at the excellent on-site spa, or relax by the peaceful pool with a cocktail in hand… Just take it all at your own pace.
Meanwhile you’ve got all of Phuket at your fingertips, so be sure to get exploring! Kata Beach and Karon Beach are both close by, as is the iconic Big Buddha Temple. There’s 29 Buddhist temples on the island, so take the time to really get stuck into the culture!
Granted, this deal is a little more expensive than what I normally put… But in my opinion there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself every now and then! Just click the link below to take a look at the holiday package. :)
- Luxury Phuket Peak Season Holiday: 13 Nights incl. Stunning Luxury 4* Resort, Breakfast & Return Flights only €1,281
- Travel period: 10/01/2018 – 24/01/2018
- Length of stay: 13 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Phuket
- Airline: KLM
- Hotel: Sawasdee Village
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kata Beach, Phuket
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1,281 per person based on two adults sharing