Ah, Paris… you’ll always fall head over heels for the City of Love no matter how many times you go. But make the next time you go just that little extra special – a luxury Paris break is one of those things everyone has to do at least once!
Luxury Paris Break
With this amazing Travelcircus deal you’ll get 2 nights at the absolutely stunning Hotel Balmoral Paris. This hotel is as stylish and classy as it gets – you’ll feel like royalty staying here! The hotel provides an extensive breakfast buffet in the morning, so it may be a little hard to decide what you actually want. I also found some flights to go with it on Skyscanner too.
The hotel is in an amazing location too, not far from the Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe. But the best is yet to come! We all know the Louvre, Paris’ most famous museum – but how about VIP tickets for you and your partner? You’ll be able to skip the queues, beat the crowds and just head straight on in!
Even if you’ve been to Paris several times before you’ll still be busy as there’s so much to see, but it’s just as worthwhile taking it slow and just exploring quiet neighbourhoods, strolling down cobblestone streets and sitting at a café just the two of you.
- Luxury City Break in Paris: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel near Champs-Élysées, Daily Breakfast Buffet, VIP Entry to Louvre & Flights for only €258
- Travel period: 21/02/2017 – 23/02/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Balmoral Paris
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: near Champs-Élysées
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €258 per person based on two adults sharing