You’ll find some of the world’s most memorable beaches in the Turkish Riviera. From beautiful sandbars to beaches tucked away in dramatic mountain valleys, this region is blessed with an abundance of natural beauty and lovely climates, making it the perfect destination for a getaway!
Luxury Oludeniz Holiday Package
This is a brilliant offer currently running on TUI for a week in May. Oludeniz is the name of the town where you’ll be staying – it’s famous for its stretch of golden sand that’s touted as one of the best beaches in all of Turkey. And the sea is an unbelievable shade of turquoise blue too!
This packages comes with all the essentials you’ll need, meaning that you can just sit back and relax as soon as you step on the plane! Direct flights to Dalaman, luggage and transfers are all part of the deal, as well as your stay at the brilliant Liberty Hotels Oludeniz on a bed-and-breakfast basis. This lovely 4* resort has it all. Gorgeous pools are lined with palm and olive trees, and there are plenty of lovely loungers and seating areas where you can enjoy those long, lazy evenings and admire the views of the mountain tops all around.
You just have to head to the famous beach and check out the tranquil Blue Lagoon. The town also features loads of awesome bars and restaurants where you can soak up the buzzing atmosphere and feast on Turkish specialities. Thrill-seekers can even go paragliding off of Babadag Mountain, which reaches heights of almost 2,000 metres!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package over at TUI’s website. :)
- Luxury Oludeniz Holiday Package: 1 Week in Fantastic 4* Resort incl. Breakfast, Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €463pp
- Travel period: 20/05/2019 – 27/05/2019
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dalaman
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Liberty Hotels Oludeniz
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Oludeniz, Turkey
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €463 per person based on two adults sharing