Things don’t get much classier than the French Riviera! And spring is the perfect time to go – I spotted this cheap luxury Nice holiday this March that’ll make you the talk of the town!
Luxury Nice Holiday
Jet off to the sunny south of France with this excellent Expedia package I’ve spotted. It’s got all the mod cons, including your return flights from Dublin as well as your stay at the classy Hôtel Nice Excelsior. Plus you’ve got a whole week to explore the city and the stunning coastline, so you’ll have the time of your life!
The hotel is a classy 4* number that harks back to the golden age of travel thanks to its eye-catching murals and chunky leather cases. There’s a classy bar which’ll be the perfect spot to the start the evening or sit down for dinner. The Promenade des Anglais is close by as well as the gorgeous city centre and harbour, so you’ve got everything on your doorstep.
One of my favourite places is the Old Town, or Vieux Nice – the winding streets and closely-packed townhouses hint at what life used to be like, and there’s even a gorgeous flower market at Cours Saleya you should check out. Why not get to grips with high-end culture with the wealth of fantastic museums and art galleries dotted around the city, or take a step back from the busy city life and enjoy panoramic views from the top of Castle Hill (Colline du Châteux)?
There’s a heck of a lot to do, but luckily you can see a lot during a week there! Simply click the link below to book your escape to the French Riviera.
- Luxury Nice Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €254
- Travel period: 05/03/2017 – 12/03/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hôtel Nice Excelsior
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €254 per person based on two adults sharing