Munich is one of the grandest cities in Germany, so it only feels right to undulge in a wee bit of luxury while you’re there and get the full VIP experience!
Luxury Munich City Break
With loads of palaces, stately buildings and historic architecture, Munich is a fantastic city that promises a typically German experience. Join the locals in having a bit of craic in the Hofbräuhaus beer hall, stroll about in the English Gardens and scope out amazing museums, galleries and nightlife!
This Expedia deal comes with your return flights as well as 3 nights at the superb Anna Hotel. Situated just a stone’s throw away from the Old Town, this 4* hotel boasts a top location and plush designer interiors. Enjoy the classy atmosphere in the hotel bar and enjoy the VIP atmosphere!
When you exit hotel the Old Town is literally just a little further up the road, and its there where you’ll find a lot of the city’s historic sights. Definitely check out the City Hall (the inner courtyards are especially pretty) and check out the gorgeous landscaped gardens and palace complex by Odeonsplatz.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the deal! You can customise the dates on Expedia’s website but just be aware that prices will be subject to change. :)
- Luxury Munich City Break: 3 Nights in Top Designer Hotel incl. Return Flights only €240
- Travel period: 15/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Anna Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €240 per person based on two adults sharing