I found you this Luxury Montenegro Holiday in October 2017! Budva is Montenegro’s most visited tourist destination, it has the beautiful beaches of the Budva Riviera and an atmospheric old town – Stari Grad. There you’ll find impressive Venetian walls and a Citadela with with striking views. Book worms will enjoy the enormous library, which is home to rare tomes and maps. If you want to discover the town’s history, you can visit the Archaeological Museum or the numerous churches and monasteries. Just off the coast you can visit Montenegro’s “Hawaii”, a 2km island named Sveti Nikola, which is a green paradise, home to free roaming fallow deer. You can even choose to drive your own boat there!
Luxury Montenegro Holiday
The 4* Hotel Bracera has an 86/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is a brand new, luxury hotel in the centre of Budva, just 150 m from the beach and 800 m from Budva’s old town area. On site, there’s an indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, restaurant and bar. This deal includes a self-catered stay in a Double or Twin Room with a balcony.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them and choose Dubrovnik as an airport! Have an amazing holiday!
- Luxury Montenegro Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Excellent 4* Hotel & Flights for only €534pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 3 – 10 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Bracera
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago out of 112 reviews
- Location: Budva, Montenegro
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €534 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly