Dreaming of far flung shores? Really want to leave the stress behind? Then indulge in a proper luxury Mexico holiday, bring your pals, and enjoy those long evenings by the beach slurping on cocktails!
Luxury Mexico Holiday
I spotted a gorgeous beachfront condo on Tripping.com that’ll make for an amazing getaway in the sun! Situated directly by the beach, this condo comes with a terrace and a private pool overlooking the sea. Imagine chilling there, listening to the sounds of the waves and the swaying palm trees…Heavenly stuff! Inside you’ll find 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a spacious open-plan kitchen and a gorgeous living area that opens up to the terrace.
The apartment is situated between Tulum and Playa del Carmen in the peaceful town of Akumal, famed for its snow-white beaches, diving and turtles. The island of Cozumel can easily be done in a day trip as well, and the larger resort towns offer plenty of nightlife, restaurants and buzz!
I’ve included a link to flights from Dublin to Cancun for 6 people on Skyscanner as well. With the Tripping.com link, just be sure to double check all your dates – the price will increase when you click through but I’ve factored this into the price quoted. And if it’s not available for the days you want then you can play the dates for the accommodation and flights until you’ve got something to suit you! :)
- Luxury Mexico Holiday: 15 Nights for 6 People in Luxury Beachfront Apartment with Private Pool incl. Return Flights only €1,521pp
- Travel period: 08/01/2018 – 23/01/2018
- Length of stay: 15 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cancun
- Airline: Air France
- Listing: Casa Coral
- Location: Akumal, Riviera Maya (between Tulum and Playa del Carmen)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1,521 per person based on six adults sharing