Compared to its bigger sister Majorca, Menorca is a lot more chilled! Imagine enjoying beaches away from the bustling crowds, enjoying tapas in traditional restaurants and exploring gorgeous villages and hidden bays! This island is a real feast for the eyes!
Luxury Menorca Getaway
I’ve put together a swanky deal to Menorca today using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll be booking your accommodation and flights separately. You’ll have a whole week to enjoy Menorca’s relaxing atmosphere and come back feeling refreshed and relaxed as ever!
You’ll be flying from Dublin with a little stopover in Barcelona each way, and from the airport it’ll be just a short onward journey to your hotel! The Barcelò Hamilton Menorca hotel overlooks the bay that eventually leads up to Maó-Mahón, the island capital. It’s a really pretty stretch of coastline with lots of little bays and cute houses along the shores!
This 4* hotel definitely puts luxury at the forefront. A roof terrace with Jacuzzis, an indoor pool, spa area and huge, spacious rooms – you’ll be left feeling like you’re on cloud 9! You’ve got free breakfast to tuck into too. Oh yeah – and it’s all adults only, so you’ll be free to enjoy that peace and quiet all you want…
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit you, you’re more than welcome to change them yourself although prices will be subject to change. :)
- Luxury Menorca Getaway: 1 Week in Lush 4* Resort incl. Breakfast & Flights only €484
- Travel period: 18/10/2017 – 25/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Menorca
- Airline: Vueling
- Hotel: Barcelò Hamilton Menorca
- Guest Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Es Castell, Menorca
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €484 per person based on two adults sharing