Looking for a little romantic getaway together? Or do you just want to live the high life in one of the most fun cities around? Either way, you’re going to love this luxury Manchester getaway I’ve put together for you!
Luxury Manchester Getaway
Imagine being right in the centre of the city with all the sights and nightlife right at your doorstep, enjoy some local craft beers at the classy bar, or even heading up to the rooftop and enjoying views of the Mancunian skyline… This Expedia deal makes it all possible! ;)
I’ve spotted this fantastic deal that comes with your return flights from Dublin to Manchester as well as 2 nights at the excellent DoubleTree by Hilton, located right around the corner from Manchester Piccadilly Station. You’re in a fantastic location with the trendy Northern Quarter and the Gay Village just up the road from you, so the best nightlife and restaurants will never be too far away.
The hotel itself features modern, spacious rooms with ceiling-to-floor windows, maximising the awesome views of the city below! The classy bar and whisky lounge are the perfect place to start an evening before heading out to town. Go for a stroll along the nearby canal, and if you need to get your shopping fix then you can always head to Arndale!
Such a perfect location – and who could argue with views like that! Just click the link below to take a closer look at the deal. :)
- Luxury Manchester Getaway: 2 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel with Rooftop Terrace incl. Flights only €161
- Travel period: 16/04/2017 – 18/04/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €161 per person based on two adults sharing