I found you this Luxury Malta Holiday in March 2018! This wonderful island is located just off the coast of Italy and has plenty of scenic coastline, as well as cultural attractions to explore. You’ll be staying near to Sliema, which covers its own peninsula. The main seafront is called Triq it-Torri, where you can easily swim off the rocks. The town has plenty of delicious restaurants, but for lively nightlife I would advise an evening out in nearby St Julian’s or Paceville. In the local area, you can also visit Manoel Island, Tigne Fort and the Sacred Heart Church.
Luxury Malta Holiday
The 4* Victoria Hotel has an 81/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! This classy hotel is incredibly stylishly decorated, and has lovely indoor and outdoor pools. Guests can relax at the Marion Mizzi Spa, which offers various treatments and has facilities including a sauna and steam room. On site there’s also the Copperfield’s Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the Penny Black Bar, which serves refreshing cocktails and drinks. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a classic room.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Luxury Malta Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only €320pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 1 – 8 March 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Victoria Hotel
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Sliema, Malta
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €320 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly