There’s so much more to Portugal than just the mainland! Whisk yourselves away on a little island adventure and soak up some of the finest landscapes around with this gorgeous luxury Madeira holiday deal I’ve put together!
Luxury Madeira Holiday
Not too away from the Azores, situated in the Atlantic Ocean, is the lush island of Madeira. Famed for its mountains, lush vegetation, culture and breathtaking views, it’s the perfect place to go for a proper romantic escape just the two of you. So while you’re at it, why not enjoy a bit of luxury along the way? :)
I’ve spotted a gorgeous package holiday on Expedia that leaves nothing to be desired. You’ll be staying at a top 4* resort, the Savoy Saccharum Resort, which is nestled right up in the hillside and offers panoramic views of the Atlantic below. Watch slow, lazy sunsets from the infinity pool, treat yourselves to some extra massages or pampering at the spa, and enjoy plenty of romantic candle-lit meals. You’ve got free breakfast included during your stay too, plus direct flights from Belfast. No having to wait around for your stopovers!
If you want to get around, then hiring a car would be a great option. The town of Funchal is a centre of activity on Madeira, featuring plenty of traditional architecture, lovely botanic gardens and fantastic restaurants dotted around the place which offer great seafood. From the terrace of Zarco’s Restaurant you’ll be able to enjoy views of the entire town and bay – pretty much unbeatable views if you ask me. :)
To book this luxury holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package.
- Luxury Madeira Holiday: 1 Week in Lush 4* Spa Hotel incl. Breakfast & Direct Belfast Flights only €572
- Travel period: 30/04/2018 – 07/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Destination: Funchal
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Savoy Saccharum Resort & Spa
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: Calheta, Madeira (Portugal)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €572 per person based on two adults sharing