Madeira is a real gem. Those breathtaking views of the mountains, Atlantic Ocean and the endless forests – what’s not to love!
Luxury Madeira Holiday
Enjoy a luxury getaway to this tranquil haven thanks to this lovely little Expedia package I’ve spotted. For a whole week you’ll be able to enjoy some proper 5* luxury – and some of Madeira’s best views to boot.
This package comes with direct return flights from Belfast International as well as your 7 nights at the Quinta do Monte Panoramic Gardens. This lovely 5* hotel is perched high up in the mountains overlooking the island capital of Funchal. Enjoy the peace and quiet offered by the secluded location, and enjoy lovely breakfasts each morning – it’s included in your stay! And so’s a free mini-bar in your room!
Madeira really is a stunning place. The lush scenery is a joy to discover, whether that means hiking along winding paths or even driving along the amazing roads. You can even go swimming in rock pools formed by age-old volcanic rock formations. The climates are lovely and temperate all year round as well.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Luxury Madeira Holiday: 1 Week in 5* Hotel With Panoramic Views incl. Breakfast & Direct Flights from Belfast only €447pp
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Destination: Funchal
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Quinta do Monte Panoramic Gardens
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €447 per person based on two adults sharing