An island filled to the brim with lush nature, otherworldly mountains and awesome coastal views – any holiday to Madeira promises an unforgettable experience!
Luxury Madeira Getaway
Treat yourselves to a bit of that VIP treatment with this wonderful island retreat to Madeira. Known as the Island of Eternal Spring, this distant Portuguese island boasts mild climates and lush, vibrant forests no matter where you look. This Expedia package I’ve spotted includes direct flights from Belfast International as well as 7 nights at the superb Quinta do Estreito Vintage House, a 5* establishment with well-appointed rooms, tranquil location and gorgeous views!
This hotel is the ultimate retreat for anyone looking to really get away from it all. The impressive panoramic views of Camara de Lobos are just the cherry on top – you’ve got two fantastic restaurants on-site to choose from, a spacious outdoor terrace and even a pool as well. In your room you’ll have free use of the mini-bar, and you’ve got a delicious breakfast to look forward to each morning.
There’s so much to do in Madeira, whether it’s exploring the cosy capital of Funchal or exploring the smaller villages dotted around the gorgeous coastlines. I really recommend checking out a village called Curral das Freiras, which is tucked away in the end of a steep, mountainous valley. The views are really something else here!
To book this luxury break, simply click the link to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Luxury Madeira Getaway: 1 Week in Lush 5* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Free Mini Bar & Return Flights from Belfast only €321
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 26/11/2018
- Alternative dates:
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Belfast International
- Destination airport: Funchal
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Quinta do Estreito Vintage House
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Camara de Lobos, Madeira, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €321 per person based on two adults sharing