Location location location! Stay right in the heart of the colourful Portuguese capital with Rossio Square right at your doorstep with this fantastic Lisbon break I’ve spotted!
Luxury Lisbon Break
On Expedia I spotted this fantastic package for a 3-night stay in Lisbon this October – this is your perfect dosage of culture and cuisine with a little bit of warmer weather thrown in too! You’ve got return flights from Dublin included, and since you’re in the centre of town, getting to and from the airport will be a piece of cake.
The My Story Hotel Rossio is a lovely 4* hotel that doesn’t just boast modern, trendy interiors, but also probably one of the best locations in the city. The hotel overlooks Rossio Square, and you’re also just a stone’s throw away from sights such as the Santa Justa Elevator, Praça do Comércio and the main shopping streets.
You’ve also got very popular neighbourhoods close by too. The Bairro Alto is the perfect place to get a feel for a city and get snaps of the typical yellow trams making their way up steep and narrow streets. Or – and this is my favourite – explore the winding roads of the incredible Alfama district. It’s Lisbon medieval heart and it’s so beautiful that you just really have to spend the time to discover the restaurants, cafés and even panoramic views that are hiding away here!
To book your Lisbon break then just click the link below and you’ll be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Luxury Lisbon Break: 3 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel in Rossio Square incl. Flights only €252
- Travel period: 21/10/2017 – 24/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: My Story Hotel Rossio
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: As central as it gets!
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €252 per person based on two adults sharing