Everyone needs a pamper sesh every now and then – this is a firm belief of mine! So why not really go to town with this absolutely gorgeous luxury Lake Garda spa holiday I’ve found? ;)
Luxury Lake Garda Spa Holiday
Just imagine chilling in the hot tub with the calm waters of the lake stretching out to the horizon and huge mountains lining the shores. Boats are quietly sailing on the lake, and all around is the peace and quiet of nature… Lovely stuff!
This Expedia holiday package will promise to be quite the experience. You’ll have direct return flights from Dublin to Verona, which is just under an hour away by car (hiring one is recommended!). You’ve also got 5 nights at the superb Hotel Lago di Garda, a modern hotel which is in a fantastic location in the peaceful town of Nago Torbole. Take advantage of the full-service spa, relax on the terrace enjoying the views and enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning!
I recommend driving to nearby towns such as Riva del Garda, Malcesine and Limone sul Garda for that ultimate experience. For some truly stunning views, why not head to the top of Mt. Baldo (don’t worry, there’s a cable car from Malcesine!), or head to the lovely castle on the water in Sirmione to feel like the stars of your own fairy tale. :)
To book this lush spa break, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :) Make sure to select VERONA as your airport!
- Luxury Lake Garda Spa Holiday: 5 Nights in Stunning 4* Spa Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €308
- Travel period: 12/10/2017 – 17/10/2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Verona
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Lago di Garda
- Rating: 4,5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Nago Torbole, Lake Garda
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €308 per person based on two adults sharing