If you need a first class luxury getaway without breaking the bank, then I think I’ve just spotted the perfect deal…
Luxury Ibiza Getaway
I was snooping around on Expedia and managed to find this mind-blowing deal to Ibiza in April. Enjoy a week being pampered to the max in a top 5* resort that’s complete with a spa, beautiful pools, huge sun terraces… and all inclusive catering to boot!
You’ll be staying at the Gran Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa, which has even secured the 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award over on Tripadvisor. This sprawling 5* resort will leave absolutely nothing to be desired and to sweeten the deal even more, you’re literally a stone’s throw from the beach. The fact that it’s just a short drive from the airport as well makes things all the more convenient.
Ibiza town is just a half an hour walk away, though there are also bus stops just outside the hotel that will bring you there too. That means you have loads of excellent nightlife and dining options on your hands! If you need a break from all the action, then I recommend heading to Cala Llonga – it’s just a short drive on from Ibiza Town but it’s a fantastic place to relax and take things at a slower place.
To book this deal, then simply click the link below to be taken to the provider’s website!
- Luxury Ibiza Getaway: 1 Week in Top 5* Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering & Return Flights only €429
- Travel period: 12/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gran Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: Playa d’en Bossa, ibiza
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €429 per person based on two adults sharing