I found you this Luxury Holiday in Mexico for June this year! Puerto Vallarta, with its backdrop of palm covered mountains, is one of Mexico‘s most popular coastal destinations, and is just a short bus ride away from your resort. Plenty of activities are on offer there, including boat and diving trips and horse riding. Puerto Vallarta’s picture-postcard streets are lined with quirky shops and restaurants and a local market can be found there every week too. La Cruz, also a short bus ride away, has a smaller, less fast-paced market on Sundays too. Excitingly, you’re also nearby to one of the 7 Wonders of the World, the Chichen Wonders, the ruins of an important Mayan capital between 600 – 1200 AD.
Luxury Holiday in Mexico
The 5* Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa has a rating of 80/100 on Trivago. This luxury hotel has multiple pools, a spa, several a la carte restaurants and is surrounded by lush green tropical and botanical gardens. You’ll be staying in a Superior Junior Suite with a Garden View, terrace, whirlpool bath and a massage jet shower. This deal is all-inclusive, meaning that you can enjoy all your meals and selected drinks and snacks, at the resort.
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- Luxury Holiday in Mexico: 2 Weeks incl. Flights, Transfers, All-Inclusive 5* Hotel for only €1489pp
- Travel period: 7 – 21 June 2017
- Length of stay: 2 weeks
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cancun
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5* Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Riviera Maya
- Board Basis: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1489 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly