Krakow is truly one of the best city break destinations in Europe – and I mean it! The city is packed to the brim with a long history, and it’s one that will definitely leave you reflecting on it for a very long time. And with its beautiful architecture, amazing atmosphere and awesome things to do, you’ll find it hard to leave!
Luxury Group Krakow Holiday
I’ve put together a fantastic deal for Krakow using Hotels.com and Skyscanner for a group of 4 people. You’ll be staying just a stone’s throw away from Wawel Palace, where the kings of Poland resides and it even houses a famous da Vinci painting, the Lady with an Ermine.
As well as your return flights you’ve got three nights at the superb Stradonia Serviced Apartments, where you’ll be able to make yourselves nice and comfy in your lush, plush apartment. You’ll be feeling at home in no time!
The Kazimierz District, Krakow’s historic Jewish quarter, is just up the road and it’s well worth checking out for its restaurants, markets and synagogues. Plus the charming Old Town is a short walk away too! The Wieliczka Salt Mines and Auschwitz are two very popular destinations for day trips and I really recommend them!
To book this little holiday, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Group Krakow Holiday: 3 Nights in Lush Apartment incl. Flights for 4 People only €177pp
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 19/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Stradonia Serviced Apartments
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kazimierz District, central Krakow
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- Apartment: €395/4 = €99pp
- Flights: €78pp