I’ve spent a lot of time in Glasgow and it’s a place I always come back to again and again – but today I thought I’d do things a little differently this time, namely by giving it a extra dose of luxury!
Luxury Trip to Glasgow
With this Trivago and Skyscanner deal you’ll be staying in what is arguably the city’s most iconic hotel: the Grand Central! Anyone who’s taken a train to or from Glasgow Central Station probably didn’t even realise that there’s a gorgeous hotel hidden away in the building, but once you stay there you’ll realise just how amazing it is.
Inside the hotel is a fantastic champagne bar that overlooks the departure hall, so you can enjoy views of people commuting to all over Scotland whilst you sip on your bubbly. The deal also comes with return flights from Dublin as well, so that’s pretty much everything covered.
Since you’ll be in the very centre of the city you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from all the shopping opportunities down Buchanan Street and Argyle Street. But if you want a break from the hustle and bustle of the city then why not head to the trendy West End?
There’s something for everyone here – whether it’s nightlife, museums or just simply sitting in a cosy pub and enjoying a pint (or two), then Glasgow’s the perfect city for you. Just click the links below to book the hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Glasgow Break: 2 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €107
- Travel period: 12/02/2017 – 14/02/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Central Hotel
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €107 per person based on two adults sharing