Who doesn’t love a city break? A jam-packed itinerary filled with things to see and do, plenty of culture to get stuck into and lots of great restaurants, bars and cafés along the way… It’s the perfect way to sample a country’s culture in a short space of time! And when you’re off to see a city as pretty as Gdansk, you’ll fall in love right away, believe me!
Luxury Gdansk Stay
I was looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner and managed to put together a 4* city break for a fantastic price. That’s one of the best things about this city – you’ll always get so much for what you pay for and you can indulge in a bit of luxury without breaking the bank. :)
You’ll be staying at the 4* Hotel Sadova, located very close to Gdansk’s historic heart. Expect plush, luxury rooms, modern designs and a super stylish bar where you can go for a few drinks towards the evening or enjoy a lovely meal. Plus I gotta say, that indoor pool is pretty darn nice… maybe consider bringing your swimming trunks with you. ;)
Gdansk is an absolute pleasure to explore – the Old Town is quite compact but it’s filled with some really stunning architecture. There’s a mix of Scandinavian, German and Dutch styles thanks to its maritime history and its role as a centre of trade. Plus you’ve got a ton of cosy restaurants and bars to snuggle up in!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit you then you’re free to change them yourselves over at the providers websites.
- Luxury Gdansk Stay: 3 Nights in Awesome 4* Hotel with Indoor Pool incl. Flights only €133
- Travel period: 12/11/2017 – 15/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Sadova
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central (just outside Old Town)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €133 per person based on two adults sharing