In my opinion Gdansk is easily one of Poland’s most beautiful cities. With incredible architecture, a beautiful seaside location and fantastic bars and restaurants, it’s the perfect city for a short break away.
Luxury Gdansk Holiday
With this city break deal I’ve put together using Expedia, you’ll be able to not only enjoy a 3-night city break, but also treat yourselves to a spot of 5* luxury without having to break the bank!
Your return flights from Dublin are included as well as 3 nights at the stunning Radisson Blu Hotel. Located in a stunning Gothic-style building, you’ve got all the sights of the Old Town on your doorstep. There’s even a sauna and steam room here too! Perfect if you want to relax from all the sightseeing.
The city is full of beautiful sights and iconic pieces of architecture such as the iconic medieval crane on the harbour front and the pretty Golden Gate. I definitely recommend checking out Long Lane too, which is filled with cafés and restaurants. With the townhouses being painted all sorts of pastel colours it’s the perfect way to experience that typical Polish charm!
The city’s naval history means that it definitely feels a little different to other places in Poland, but that uniqueness is exactly why I’m in love with this place! To book this city break simply click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Gdansk Holiday: 3 Nights in Beautiful 5* Hotel incl. Flights only €146
- Travel period: 05/03/2017 – 08/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Radisson Blu Gdansk
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €146 per person based on two adults sharing