We all love the Algarve – everyone knows that already – but when you combine that with some 5* luxury that’s fit for royalty you’ve got the recipe for a holiday that’ll be class!
Luxury Faro Getaway
I’ve put together this gorgeous 5 holiday to Faro with a little help from Trivago and Skyscanner, since I spotted this stunning 5* hotel that I knew I just had to share with you – so I paired it up with cheap flights from Dublin to bring the total price to €291, or you can take the flights from Cork for €305pp!
Named the Pousada de Faro, the hotel is an old romantic palace built in a Rococo style that dates back to the 18th century. The original building has been lovingly restored, while a modern wing contains the spacious rooms which feature views across the gardens and hills below. Breakfast will also be provided during your stay, but I’d definitely recommend going out for dinner at the amazing restaurant too!
You can relax by the stunning pool, or head across the famous beaches in the Algarve. Faro is just few minutes away by car, so you can explore the beautiful winding streets and relax at the cosy cafés and restaurants. Why not hire a car to make the most of your holiday too? With nearby resorts such as Quarteira and Albufiera you can cross nearly all the sights off your list!
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for an unforgettable getaway or treat your loved one to some romantic time together, this’ll be the perfect treat. Simply click the links below to book! :)
- Luxury Faro Holiday: 6 Nights in Gorgeous 5* Palace Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €291
- Travel period: 26/03/2017 – 01/04/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin or Cork
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pousada de Faro
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Estói, Faro (the Algarve)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €291 per person based on two adults sharing (ex Dublin)
- €305 per person based on two adults sharing (ex Cork)