Want to take the whole family on a little break but don’t want to break the bank? Then be sure to check out this great little staycation I’ve found over on Groupon!
Luxury Family Staycation
For 2 nights you can treat the family to a little escape to wonderful Co. Leitrim at the fantastic Lough Allen Hotel. Located on the banks of the lough itself, you’ll have everything you could ever need for a relaxing stay.
You’ll have 2 x €10 of dinner credit to go towards a main meal – perfect for mama and papa! Splash out on some of the more luxurious items on the menu. ;) You’ll also have a full Irish breakfast each morning, so as you can probably see you’ll definitely be well catered for!
With leisure centre access you can let the kids splash around in the pool, or you can even keep them busy with the free Kids’ Club as you enjoy some alone time with your partner. In fact why not pamper yourselves at the spa whilst the kids are off running about? You’ll have a €20 spa credit voucher included after all!
I think with all the extras that are included this is a fantastic little package to treat yourselves to!
- Luxury Family Staycation: 2-3 Nights for Family of 4 inc. 2 x €10 Dinner Credit, €20 Spa Voucher, Breakfast & More from only €55pp
- Travel period: Valid until 12 Jul 2019
- Length of stay: 2-3 nights
- Hotel: Lough Allen Hotel
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim
- Board basis: Breakfast and dinner credit included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €55 per person based on two adults and two children sharing