Indulge in a luxury Dubrovnik break and experience one of Europe’s finest medieval cities!
Luxury Dubrovnik Break
The deal comes with direct return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin, and during your time in Croatia you’ll be staying at the gorgeous Dubrovnik Palace Hotel. It’s located 2km away from the centre on the other side of a peaceful park, and you’ve got gorgeous coastlines right at your doorstep. Rooms are incredibly modern, plush and comfortable, so I can guarantee you you’re going to feel right at home. To make the stay perfect you’ve even got breakfast included each morning!
Dubrovnik’s famous the world over for its medieval Old Town that still boasts its mighty walled defences. You could spend hours happily exploring the narrow winding streets and admiring the beautiful stone townhouses! You’ll also find some fantastic restaurants, bars and cafés where you can enjoy fantastic seafood, wines and views of the harbour. Why not hop on the ferry and go on a little day trip to the neighbouring island of Lopud, or head further afield and explore the Elaphite Islands?
The romance of it all will put you under its spell in no time – you’ll want to keep coming back time and time again! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Dubrovnik Break: 4 Nights incl. Amazing 5 Star Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €270
- Travel period: 27/03/2017 – 31/03/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Dubrovnik Palace
- Rating: 89/100 on Trivago
- Location: 2km from centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €270 per person based on two adults sharing