A crossroads of cultures for centuries – Split is an absolutely fantastic city with a rich history and a lovely Mediterranean climate. Treat yourselves to a week in this beautiful corner of the Earth with this fantastic luxury Croatia getaway!
Luxury Croatia Getaway
Located on a small peninsula, Split is famous for its many sights and historic stone buildings. In fact you might even recognise a few places if you’re a Game of Thrones fan! Take the Diocletian’s Palace for example, commissioned by a Roman Emperor in the 4th Century AD. You’ll definitely recognise its structures from the later seasons and it’s such a prominent sight that you can’t miss it!
This Expedia deal comes with your Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Split as well as 7 nights at the gorgeous Heritage Jupiter Luxury Hotel. It’s located right in the heart of the Old Town, just a stone’s throw away from the Cathedral of St. Domnius and the Diocletian’s Palace. You’ve all all this ancient history right at your finger tips!
Take the time to enjoy those Mediterranean vibes and really explore those winding, medieval streets. You’ll be amazed at some of the architecture you’ll find hidden away – it’s almost as if time stood still! Marjan Park is also a fantastic green space that has plenty hidden away in it. And if you fancy a day trip then you just have to check out the iconic beach at Brac!
That mix of history, Mediterranean vibes and gorgeous nature are just irresistible for me! Click the link below if you’re interested in this deal to book. :)
- Luxury Croatia Getaway: 7 Nights in 4* Hotel in Split Old Town incl. Breakfast & Flights only €544
- Travel period: 10/10/2017 – 17/10/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Split
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Heritage Jupiter Luxury Hotel
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Split, Croatia
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €544 per person based on two adults sharing