Whats more romantic than absconding to the countryside for some TLC with that special someone? How about a stay in a gorgeous 4* hotel in the middle of the majestic Cotswolds? This luxury Cotswolds getaway that I managed to find on Expedia can give you all that and throw in some flights as well.
Luxury Cotswolds Getaway
What could be better than getting away from it all in the most stylish way possible? With this Luxury Cotswolds getaway, you’ll be staying in the 4* Kings Head Hotel located in the heart of the historic town of Cirencester this hotel has a fantastic 8.8 rating on Booking.com. This hotel is dripping with elegant furniture and modern decor that will melt your heart and won’t break the bank.
For when you can bear to drag yourself away from this boutique hotel there is plenty to see and do in the area. For those who are interested in soaking up some of the rich history that floods the town you can check out the Cirencester Roman Amphitheatre or even the gorgeous Cirencester Church. And of course, the Cotswolds is an area that has some of the most breathtaking English scenery that you can find!
You won’t want to miss out on this one! You’ll find all the details below and most importantly, have a fantastic time! :)
- Luxury Cotswolds Getaway: 6 Nights in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €370
- Travel period: 10/09/2017 – 16/09/2017
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Birmingham (BHX)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kings Head Hotel
- Rating: 8.8 out of 10 on Booking.com
- Location: Cirencester, Cotswolds
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €370 per person based on two adults sharing