Indulge in some romance by the Danube with this stunning luxury Budapest break I’ve put together!
Luxury Budapest Break
With a city as amazing as Budapest it only makes sense that you enjoy a bit of luxury while you’re there. And that’s exactly why I’ve put together this awesome 4* city break with a little help from Trivago and Skyscanner. ;)
As well as your return flights from Dublin you’ll have two nights at the superb Mirage Medic Hotel, located in the classy embassy district just 2 km from the centre. There are transport links literally around the corner so getting around will be a piece of cake!
You’ve got free breakfast included too, so get each day off to the right start! Plus you’ve got tons of things to keep you busy in Budapest. Be sure to take a look at the stunning Parliament Building, see the wonderful grounds of Buda Castle, or even treat yourselves to a cruise along the River Danube and get those sparks flying! :) Plus you just have to check out some of the famous ruin bars – Szimpla Kert is a solid favourite. And don’t get me started on the amazing spas and bath houses!
If you still haven’t been to Budapest yet then I definitely recommend you to cross it off your list! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Budapest Break: 2 Nights in Stylish 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €164
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 18/10/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mirage Medic
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Embassy District (2km to centre)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing