Athens might have the reputation of being hectic, but in actual fact you’ll find there’s plenty of opportunity to relax here. Glyfada is a lovely neighbourhood by the sea that enjoys gorgeous sunset views each evening and plenty of beaches close by. Result!
Luxury Athens Getaway
Enjoy your own lush getaway to gorgeous Glyfada with this luxury Athens getaway deal I’ve managed to put together today. With cheap flights to Athens I spotted on Skyscanner as well as a fantastic deal on accommodation on Hotels.com, you’ve got all the important stuff covered.
You’ll be staying at the Sea View Hotel, a lush 4* hotel that’s just a stone’s throw from the sea front. With modern décor and a gorgeous outdoor area complete with a swimming pool, you’re certain to feel right at home here. The wicked reviews speak for themselves really!
A tram stop next to the hotel will get you to the centre of Athens in no time, so you’ve got all of the city’s history and top sights within easy access. In Glyfada you’ve also got some fantastic shopping and dining options available to you as well. Be sure to do a day trip to the Meteora monastery or to other towns along the coast such as Vouliagmeni or even Sounion, where you’ll find the breathtaking Temple of Poseidon.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Luxury Athens Getaway: 5 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights only €330pp
- Travel period: 13/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Athens
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sea View Hotel
- Rating: 8.4/10 on Hotels.com
- Location: Glyfada, Athens
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €330 per person based on two adults sharing