When it comes to finding the right sun holiday sometimes it can be tricky to find a place apart from the usual suspects. With this luxury April Zadar escape, I have found on Expedia you can experience a place that has a rich history, culture and atmosphere. All this while topping up your tan sounds good to me! ;)
Luxury April Zadar Escape
For this great value deal, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous Falkensteiner Hotel Adriana. This hotel is a fantastic slice of value located right on the Dalmatian coastline. Every day you can look forward to waking up to the lush vistas of this amazing countryside. You’re just a short distance from the centre of Zadar so you can look forward to enjoying a relaxing holiday while checking out the amazing history of the town.
Another great thing about this amazing hotel is the fact that it has a full-service spa so you can really pamper yourself. The town of Zadar has plenty to see and do so you won’t be in any danger of being bored! The main attractions are the Sun Salutation and the Sea Organ sculptures. These are world famous art installations that attract thousands of visitors every year. The Sun Salutation, in particular, gathers sunlight all day and in the evening provides dazzling light shows.
Check out the details below and have an amazing time in the sunshine! :)
- Luxury April Zadar Escape: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Flights just €423
- Travel period: 18/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Falkensteiner Hotel Adriana
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Zadar
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €423 per person based on two adults sharing