Canals, cafes and a carefree attitude. It’s no wonder Amsterdam is the preferred choice for a city break. Finding accommodation that is both affordable and close to the city is a bit tricky, but never fear! GoHop.ie have a fantastic offer at the moment for a luxury Amsterdam break that will be very agreeable with your wallet.
Luxury Amsterdam Break
Included in this deal are your flights from Dublin and a stay at the 4* Hotel de Hallen. This highly-rated hotel in Amsterdam West is located in a former train depot. Pretty industrial-chic! You’ll be 2km from Dam Square, close to the city tram and the Ten Katestraat market. With a 2019 Traveller’s Choice Award from TripAdvisor, you know you’re in good hands! This deal is on a bed and breakfast basis.
Make the most of your time in superb Amsterdam. First time here? You’ll fall in love with its atmospheric streets and grand canals. You’ll find an abundance of art gallereies, cafes and quirky eateries. Make sure to check out the modern Stedelijk Museum and the Van Gogh Museum. Sample the city’s pancakes and waffles. For the best in boutique shopping, check out the upscale Nine Streets or the Waterlooplein Flea Market.
To book this deal, simply click the link to head to the provider’s website where you can also find more information about the holiday package itself.
- Luxury Amsterdam Break: 2 Nights in Superb 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €144
- Provider: Gohop
- Travel period: 12/02/2019 – 14/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam Schiphol
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Hotel de Hallen
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Close to Vondelpark & Canal Belt
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €144 per person based on two adults sharing