I found you this lovely Luxury Amalfi Coast Holiday in October 2017! Head to this gorgeous, unspoiled coast of Italy for a super-relaxing break! You’ll be staying very near to the lovely town of Sorrento, where you can buy high quality souvenirs, like ceramics and lacework, or enjoy some delicious Italian cuisine! You’re also within walking distance of the quaint village of Sant’Agata, which has a handful of restaurants and cafes!
Luxury Amalfi Coast Holiday
The Grand Hotel Hermitage has an 85/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! From the hotel, you get incredible panoramic views of the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius, thanks to it’s awesome hillside location. The hotel also offers a free shuttle service to the beautiful town of Sorrento! The hotel is incredibly charming, with white washed walls and gardens filled with olive and fruit trees and a refreshing outdoor pool. This deal is based on a half board stay in a twin room with a balcony.
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Luxury Amalfi Coast Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Hotel incl. Half Board, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €753pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 13 – 20 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Includes 20kg of luggage pp
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Hermitage
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago out of 498 reviews
- Location: Sorrento, Amalfi Coast
- Board Basis: half board
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €753 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly